Online Kindergarten Enrollment for 2017-2018
To Enroll Your Child for the 2017-2018 School Year
Step 1 - Online Demographic Information - click the link below
Step 2 - Gather necessary documents
Proof of Residency (at least one):
- Signed and Completed Property Deed
- Signed Settlement Statement or Signed Closing Disclosure
- Current and Complete Leasing Agreement, with all necessary signatures
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary). If no Social Security card or number is provided, an alternate number will be assigned.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age, and
- Most current Certificate of Immunization (Original Blue Form) even if your child is not yet 5.
Step 3 - Attend an On-site Enrollment Event 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
February 8th - Mountain Brook Elementary
February 15th - Cherokee Bend Elementary
February 22nd - Brookwood Forest Elementary
March 1st - Crestline Elementary
Note: If siblings are currently enrolled in Mountain Brook Schools, and the family residence has not changed, a Letter of Residency must still be obtained but the above documentation is not required.
Step 4 - Pay for Supplies at the on-site event
Online Payments will be available for Kindergarten at a later time. (Select the School Your Child will attend for 2017-2018)
*Use back arrow in Browser to return to this page. The online payment page will not work using the Chrome browser. It will work with Mozilla's Firefox and Internet Explorer. We apologize for the inconvenience. The online payment page requires Microsoft Silverlight. If you have difficulties with the online payment page, contact the school bookkeeper and they can take your payment over the phone and enter online for you or you can take a check by the local school.
Kindergarten Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017.